Thursday, April 2, 2009

Some peolpe suck...Big time!

Just a bit of a rant about how much some people suck.

I was passed in a school zone today on my way to work. Not only that...But the herkin' SUV driver decided to cross a double yellow line to do it. That's just slightly illegal in these here parts. Did I mention that the speed limit is 20 mph between 7 am and 4 pm? Oh ya! And I was going 23 mph...At 8:45 am. I know this because I looked down at the speedo just after it happened trying to understand WTF was going on. Amazing!

No wonder my girlfriend and I decide to walk to work 75% of the time. People like this kill people. WTF is soooo important that they needed to stop and sit at a stoplight literally 10 seconds after they passed me?

In a school zone, crossing the double yellow while I was exceeding the speed limit.

Some people suck...Big time!

No comments:

Post a Comment